Building a sustainable future.
Hanwha Techwin is committed to being a “Risk-zero” company, actively supporting environmental and safety initiatives across our organization. Our efforts start at the factories, with accident prevention and emergency response procedures, and extend to the “eco-friendly” use of resources and energy throughout the entire life cycle of our products.
By promoting a culture of environmental, safety and health compliance, Hanwha Techwin is protecting our world, our employees and our customers.
Hanwha Techwin is focused on developing products that:
• are certified for low carbon consumption
• employ a lead-free solder design
• consume minimal energy
• and are properly recyclable
Hanwha Techwin’s own rigorous environmental standards include Green Procurement: our commitment to ensuring none of our products, materials or parts will harm the environment.
We are committed to identifying and resolving energy inefficiencies in all our facilities.
Hanwha Techwin products are instantly recognizable by their distinctive “eco-friendly” labeling.
Hanwha Techwin is fully compliant with all international standards and regulations for environmental and safety management in product manufacturing and packaging, including:
• The European Union’s “Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals” (REACH) initiative protects people from environmental risks and promotes alternative methods for assessing hazardous substances.
• Regulations from the European Union and China governing the use of specific hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products covered in the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliance Activities. These materials include: Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls and Polybrominated Diphenyls Ethers.